Before You Register...Updated Monday June 22, 2015 by Winnipeg Minor Basketball Association.
Registration is open from June.16, 2015 and will be closed at July.21, 2015 at 11:59pm.
· Each team is required to pay the $290 registration fee prior to being considered fully registered - Each player will receive a 3on3 T shirt
· Teams are eligible for full refunds on registration fees up to and including the date of July 21, 2015.
· A total of 8 games plus playoffs will be guranteed to each registered team.
· Teams will be scheduled 2 back to back games played inside of an hour with a 5 minute break being allowed between games.
· Female teams will be scheduled to play on Tuesdays, while male teams will be scheduled to play on Wednesdays - additional nights will be used for playoff games, in mid-August.
· All games are played in the district the team is registered in (with the exception of the city-wide playoffs).
· Male and female teams of a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 5 players are welcome to register for one of the following age groups: 15U, 17U and 18+.
· All ages are based on December 31, 2015.
· Players can only register and play for ONE team at a given time.
· Current members of the Manitoba Provincial Basketball Teams are not eligible to participate in the league.
· All team rosters will freeze as of August 1, 2015.
|3on3 Rules (June.1, 2015) .pdf|
|3on3 League Scoresheet (June 1, 2012)|